China New Car News Network leads the way with the core talent values of "innovation, pragmatism, improving capabilities, advocating development", always adheres to people-oriented, and firmly grasps the four key links of talent selection, education, use and retention, and attaches importance to talent Advantages, speed up the innovation of talent development systems and mechanisms, constantly optimize the environment for talent growth, and occupy the commanding heights of talent competition. We need a large number of high-level, compound talents to work with China Automotive News to develop and work together to provide solid talent protection and intellectual support for building an industry-leading, well-known Internet media communication platform in China.
Now China Automotive News Network needs to start recruiting in full due to the rapid development, and look forward to joining people of insight!
I. Content editing (3 persons)
1. Responsible for the daily information release and content maintenance of the car channel;
2. Responsible for thematic production, column planning, organization and maintenance;
3. Cooperate with other content work and channel construction.
1. University degree or above, good Chinese editing and writing skills, strong 众彩网 sensitivity;
2. Skilled in computer operation. Operators familiar with Photoshop and Dreamweaver are preferred;
3. Experience in website editing for more than half a year, experience in automobile, especially automobile website is preferred;
4. Professionals in journalism, Chinese, foreign languages, and automobiles, and those who love photography or automobiles are preferred.
Industry reporters (2)
1. Responsible for interviews and reports on events in the automotive industry;
2.Investigate and analyze hotspots and emergencies;
3. Plan industry topics and make special productions.
1. University degree or above, with more than 2 years working experience in the automotive industry, some interview resources are preferred;
2. Have 众彩网 sensitivity and have a deeper understanding and thinking about the automotive industry;
3. Good writing skills, independent interview, investigation, and planning skills; good response and action.
Product editor (3 persons)
1. Responsible for writing new car listing report, test drive and evaluation article;
2. Responsible for product shopping guide, automobile database construction, etc .;
3. Planning topic selection of automotive products and making special themes;
4. News of overseas models and compilation of test drive.
1. University degree or above, with more than 2 years working experience in automotive products;
2. Familiar with vehicle brand, have in-depth understanding of mainstream car manufacturers and models at home and abroad, and have unique insights;
3. Skilled in using SLR cameras, can independently complete the photo shooting of auto show, new car listing report, test drive and other activities;
4. Have a driving license and be proficient in driving;
5. Familiar with Photoshop and Dreamweaver software;
6, have a certain English translation ability, or French, Japanese, German and other translation skills are preferred.
4. Web Design and Production (2 persons)
Job responsibilities: Responsible for the front desk production and design of automobile WEB pages.
1. Proficient in web page production technologies such as html / xhtml, css, etc., familiar with page architecture and layout;
3. Familiar with Web standards and SEO basic operation modes;
4. Rich practical experience in various features of JS and browser compatibility;
5. Skilled in using web design software such as photoshop;
6. Familiar with automobile products or car enthusiasts is preferred.
V. Sales Manager (4 people)
1. Proactively promote and promote the company's key products and product concepts to customers in accordance with the company's strategic requirements, and actively develop automotive manufacturer customers
2. Formulate customer-oriented marketing plans, actively promote sales, and complete sales tasks assigned by the company;
3. Responsible for the collection of market information in the jurisdiction and analysis of competitors;
4. Follow up and complete the project payment in time to ensure the benign operation of customer receivables
1. College degree or above, major in marketing;
2. Have more than 1 year of automobile sales or related working experience in a public relations company;
3. Interested in the automotive industry and have a team spirit;
4. Experience in automotive media or online media sales is preferred.
6. Interns (6 people)
1. Cooperate with the leadership and complete the tasks assigned by the leaders;
2. Cooperate with department colleagues to complete relevant work;
1. Stable and stable, enthusiastic about work, and good spirit of solidarity and cooperation;
2. Good at communication, strong sense of service, strong learning and execution ability, and strong plasticity;
3. Full-time enrollment of undergraduates and above fresh graduates;
4. Computer, advertising, marketing, financial management, human resources and other related majors are preferred;
5, can use office software proficiently, internship experience in media, internet, advertising company is preferred.
In addition, the above recruitment editors must meet the following conditions:
1. Good character, able to adapt to high-intensity work pressure, meticulous and patient work, practical and willing to work, strong sense of responsibility, and a good sense of teamwork;
2. Love the automobile, understand the automobile industry, have strong initiative and thirst for knowledge, and have the courage to challenge.
Join the China Automotive News Network, has broad development space, once hired, the treatment is preferential. Interested parties please send your resume and application information to email@example.com . Please indicate the words "Applicant China Automotive News Network_Job_Name" in the subject of the email, and indicate the salary requirements in the email.